Monday, October 19, 2009

Want it and surprisingly I need it too...

I ran on Saturday during a rain warning, I opted to run in my running skirt as well. I can't tell you how fun it was to have mud up the backs of my legs and to be ringing out my skirt outside the Starbucks. The not so fun part was that my coat was useless after two miles. I kept it on for another two while I crossed the bridge and back and then tied it around my waist - I was already wet. It was funny to see the expressions on peoples faces as they saw me in a tee and skirt running past them... but in time it won't be so climate friendly to wear just the tee and skirt - I will need to have a coat, this coat would be fabulous. Oh well we can dream. While we do that here is another song for Music Monday courtesy of a throw back to my old roommate LeeLee who found a reason every week to play this song:



No comments:

Post a Comment