Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cheap Cheap Cheap

And no it's not Easter all this this cheaping - discount shoes though is where it is at - I think. I've ordered my ridiculously cheap running shoes and now we wait. I pay $140 approximately for my NB shoes and I normally buy 2 at a time. Let's do the math folks - that is some cash leaving my hands about every 4-5months. I buy two pairs if you are wondering - one for the gym and one for the road. So, when I saw my NB's at the Running Expo two weekends ago for 100 I just about died, and then I thought, wait a second. I paid a whole lot less for my running gear in Portland a little while ago, maybe things in general are cheaper down there. Sure enough with a little Google ingenuity I figured out my shoes come at $67 approx a piece... so if they are the real McCoy this runner will be having a high outside of the daily grind...

Website Wednesday features one such link...

No comments:

Post a Comment