Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Toning

I requested a BOSU for Christmas - and you might think that is completely crazy but I have to say it is probably more used that my yoga mat that is the same price. I have found that especially since I ditched my gym membership for more pavement time.

Now whether you own a BOSU or have access to one check out these exercises, a large medicine ball could be substituted for many of these.
One that isn't demonstrated on the above series of videos is actually one of my favorites seen below:

Note that I prefer to use to BOSU flipped over when I do this version as I find the softer surface when it is positioned as below strains my wrist.

But hell why stop the challenges there just Google or YouTube BOSU and you'll have enough to keep you crazy for months and months..

No comments:

Post a Comment